SEO for Business helps in making a website highly optimized to appear higher in the search results of various Search Engines, wherein Google, Yahoo, Bing are the biggest names. A Properly planned and developed strategy can help a website gain worldwide attention in a short span of time.
If you own a business with some digital knowledge, are planning to start a business or have offline presence but want an online presence too, then you should know the benefits of SEO. 15 of such benefits to any business are listed below. Let’s get started:
1. A highly optimized site appears at top of SERPs which leads to higher number of visitors visiting the site and noticing the business and brand more, thus building and enhancing brand awareness. This also helps improve a website’s time-on-site through higher click-through rates.
2. Being one of the most effective marketing strategies of all time, as attested by top Digital Marketers, it helps to make a website/business be visible to only those people who are actually looking for it, thus saving added cost on ads. And this in turn provides more qualified traffic than other marketing strategies which means only those people would visit you who will actually get something out of you and who will actually help you make business out of it.
3. A good SEO strategy helps bring in more leads, thus higher sales and consequently, increased traffic. If you are on top or on first page or are appearing for your business and/or product related searches, people will surely visit your website. If they’ll be impressed, then they might contact you and recommend others. Thus, a kind of referral program is created without adding further costs.
4. Website’s speed is improved because site’s load time affects ranking a lot. Even a 2 second delay can cost a business 4.3% of their sales. This helps in a better user experience and quality stay-time-on-website.
5. An SEO strategy if implemented well can help a business lead their market and be ahead of their competitors because they’ll have more visitors, increased sales and profits, and a flourishing business in return.
6. SEO improves mobile-friendliness of a website because Google, a widely used Search Engine, has incorporated mobile-friendliness as one of the parameters for improved ranking. This promotes easy navigation through the website and a better user experience.
7. SEO provides results in the very first year of implementation, lasting for several future years. So it is a long-term solution for generating organic traffic with even a decent strategy working well for users and small businesses both.
8. You get noticed in the discovery phase itself of customers so that they can consider you while “thinking of buying” as top three search results garner 60% of the entire traffic with 92% of searchers seeing you only if you are in top 10!
9. SEO gives higher ROI i.e. Return on Investment as trackable and quantifiable results are generated, covering even minutest of the business aspects for both current and future investment opportunities.
10. A good strategy helps build brand credibility because appearing higher in SERPs will entails trust among visitors and thus attracts them to visit more and recommend others.
11. You can also enjoy greater social media following as through your online business, they’ll land on your social media pages to browse and learn more about you. Thus, SMM comes handy with SEO!
12. Best part is property of segmentation, that is, segmentation by device, location, keywords, behavior etc. to target specific customers and to appear for desired results only. Thus eliminate the keywords, regions etc. for which you don’t wish to appear for, also called negative keywords.
13. Attract talent for your business without paying for recruitment or acquisition overheads. As people start searching for employment opportunities through GOOGLE FIRST! A good strategy equivalents great talent.
14. Besides being long-term, SEO is an ever growing strategy because it works, generates baffling results and is likely to be higher than the expenditure on online advertising.
15. Lastly, it promotes safety and security of a website as HTTPS entailed website ranks better because the S means secured. Shoo away those fraudsters and hackers.
Hope you learned a bit from a lot from what we could tell with the knowledge we have gained with experience and practical approach, though a lot more is in store! Happy reading readers!
Keep in touch with Digi HillDu – A SEO for Businesses and Web Development Company In Dubai to keep yourself updated on emerging issues in Digital industry, web design and development. If you have any question, require any help or you looking for an Digital Marketing Company In Dubai then, contact us today!.